So once again all of the presentations were wonderful.  I especially liked how the three Myspace/Facebook presentations took different approaches.  They showed different perspectives of using the two programs.  Personally, I was a little freaked out and second guessed using either one of them.  However, both of my accounts are still active.  Now they are just on severe lock down, or as locked down as I can get them.

I also really enjoyed the presentation on the YTMND site.  I had never heard of that before and it was really interesting to see how it works and some examples of the site.    The Digital Story Telling was also very interesting.  I’ve heard a lot about it lately.  In fact, my computer even has digital story telling software on it but I haven’t gotten a chance to play with it.  After the presentation, I’m inspired to use it.

Some other things: I was shocked to learn how expensive EHarmony is but I really enjoyed the differences between the husband’s and the wife’s take on it.  I also really enjoyed the New Media Studies Myspace page.  It was really clever.